No matter how busy you are, make sure to spend 25-30 minutes a day getting your Husky dog moving. Doing this helps your Husky free up excess energy, avoiding messing around in your home. You can apply some exercises as follows:
- Take them for a walk every day.
- Let them run for 5-6 km by following your bicycle.
- Attach zippers to bicycles or car tires for them to tow. Husky dogs are sled, so they really like heavy workouts.
- If you have a pool, river or lake around the house, you can let them go swimming. This is a good practice method.
On hot days, pay attention not to take your Husky out at noon. You can allow them to do long walking or running exercises early in the morning or late at night, when the temperature of the day is lowest.
If you do not have much experience in huấn luyện chó Husky . So please contact the Hotline: 0965.898.285 – Central Germany . We will recommend you the best training courses.
- Định nghĩa thép gió? Những tính chất cơ bản của thép gió? - 29 Tháng Chín, 2022
- Hải Đăng cam kết sẽ Thu mua phế liệu nhôm giá cao - 29 Tháng Chín, 2022
- Đơn vị Thu mua phế liệu đồng Cát Lái giá cao - 28 Tháng Chín, 2022